What do we offer ?
Fidelity Energy is changing the way businesses procure their electricity and gas. Using our simple and effective portal we empower our partners to service their client’s energy needs. Our skills and pedigree in Energy and Technology gives us a significant price edge and allows us to add demonstrable value to the customer. Here is how we do it:
- Buying at the right time by constantly monitoring the market. This allows us to forward buy for our clients’ energy at the low points in a constantly fluctuating market.
- Knowing your business and lowering your usage. Our team of dedicated account managers will work with you to agree a smart meter roll out. Smart meters can help cut energy bills.
- Multiple suppliers. We contract with 17 major energy companies who all bring different skills and pricing. Prices can vary by 28% between the highest and the lowest quote for each client. If you only check the price of one supplier, it’s rare that their prices will be the lowest.
- Supplier Vetting: We also heavily vet suppliers we add to the portfolio. We don’t let suppliers with poor service or billing standards into the supply chain. Furthermore, we vet suppliers financially to ensure that smaller instable suppliers don’t make it into our portfolio.
- We use Smart Technology to proactively manage contracts in life and ensure you never fall on to high out of contract rates. We have partnered with Salesforce, the world’s leading CRM provider, again demonstrating our commitment to the quality supply chain.
Choosing the right tariff and comparing like for like isn’t always easy. At Fidelity Energy, we will help you compare tariffs for small business using our market leading comparison portal. For larger bulk gas users (above 293kwh per annum), we send a bespoke tender to all our suppliers, collate the responses and help you evaluate the supplier for your organisation’s needs – balancing service, billing and price.
For SME customers (those with meters starting 01/02/03/04), we will use our energy portal to compare all of our suppliers in our portfolio and present the results in a clear and upfront manner. We will help you choose the term, correct tariff and advise on any other considerations you make us aware of.
Half Hourly Metering
If you have a meter starting with 00/05/06/07/08 you are classed as a Half Hourly customer. This basically means that the meter reads itself every half hour and then sends the reads to your supplier each day. We offer a portfolio of services to our Half Hourly customers, from procurement, future “market hedge” pricing allowing you to buy at today’s price, but consume in the future) and a raft of validation services, including checking your KVA setting matches your actual usage, bill validation, automated bill validation and all moves, adds and changes.
Fidelity Energy has a range of Green tariffs; all our Green Products use power generated from 100% renewable sources. They come with a zero emissions rating and are backed with a “Guarantee of Origin”, certifying that the electricity has been generated exclusively through wind (hydro assets).
Meeting the GHG Protocol Corporate Standard, the electricity purchased can be matched to REGOs (Renewable Energy Guarantees of Origin) allowing you to report zero emissions for “Scope 2” purchased electricity.
These products are also available to small customers who care about the environment, not just the major corporate users.
By working with a wide range of suppliers we ensure that the we have access to the best market pricing available. Prices can vary by 28% between the highest and the lowest quote for each customer. If you only check the price of one supplier, it’s rare that their prices will be the lowest on offer. Our portal takes the pain away from you needing to trawl the market looking for the best deal.
All the suppliers picked by Fidelity Energy have been carefully selected by us based on their long term financial viability, billing accuracy, ease to do business with and responsiveness to our customers. Rather than have dozens of unproven and untested suppliers, we only let the very best partner with us. The cost of placing business with a financially unstable or unethical supplier can be catastrophic to your business, let us guide you in this vital decision.